Thursday, April 3, 2014

Transformer Re-Paints

Dinner today -> Army Stew.
I tried to recall everything they used in the early Running Man episode where they made Army Stew.  I used sausages, potatoes, beans, corn, daikon, chicken, onion, quail eggs, red pepper paste, ramen noodles, and the secret ramen flavour pack.  I think they used bacon too, but I used chicken instead.  I wanted to add some nappa (inplace of kimchi), but there were none at the store.
Army Stew: Running Man Style.
I made too much and the pot was full to the top.  I had to move half to another pot.
Lots-of Stew.

Useless Transformers News:
Got MP-12G Masterpiece G2 Sideswipe.  It's a repaint of G1 Sideswipe.
G2 Masterpiece Sideswipe.

Speaking of repaints, this is a funny parody clip about Transformer repaints.  Go watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment