Sunday, April 6, 2014

Weekend Report: Happy Birthday Ed!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED!!!
I ate a light dinner on Sunday, incase we are going back to Fusion DimSum & Sushi on Monday :)

Food this weekend ->
I got a mixture of frozen ingredients from T&T's hot pot freezer.  They are mostly different variations of fish/shrimp paste.  The green one looked interesting.
Hot Pot Ingredients.
Threw them in a pot with boiling water, red pepper paste, ramen, ramen powder, and quartered baby bok choi.
It's Boiling in There!
Better pic when I removed the heat.  My favorites were the chikuwa tubes, shrimp wonton (but the wonton wrapper tasted like egg omelette), and the square fish tofu.
Finished.

I also made some pan cooked garlic shrimps.  Added some black pepper and oyster sauce too.  Ate these while watching new Running Man epidsodes.
Mmm... Shrimp.

Useless Project News:
My tube TV in my room finally died.  It would work for 20mins and then go white.  I had to turn it off for 3-4hrs before it works for another 20mins.  But some days it would work until I turned off the TV.
Old TV.
Anyways, it was getting annoying so I picked up a new 32" TV from Superstore on Saturday, because it was a "no tax" event.  The TV was only $197 too.  Never heard of Haier, but the reviews weren't bad.  I'm only using it watch TV too, so I didn't need anything special.
New TV.

Useless Gaming New:
Played some games at Gordon's place this weekend.  We played The Agents (I like this game alot),
The Agents.
Lords of Scotland (short unique card drafting game),
(stopped for tuxedo cake - good cake),
Tuxedo Cake.
Lords of Waterdeep (short worker placement game),
For Sale (short auction game),
and Byzantio (so-so game that could have been better).
Kickstarted Byzantio.

No comments:

Post a Comment