Thursday, April 24, 2014

CrossKix Shoes

Got a package in the mail today with a pair of my KickStarted CrossKix shoes.  They are like Krocs mixed with a running shoe.  Pretty comfortable.  I got the Black Gold and Greystone.  I should have gotten a different colour if I had known the highlighting on the Greystone was not as light as in the pic in the KickStarter site.
CrossKix Shoes.

Useless Food News:
Ed told me that PoutineFest started today.  Ben and I went last year and wasn't impressed.  It was expensive for little return.  This year has 17 vendors, but I don't think I can be troubled to go on the weekend.  I'd rather go try out Flapjack's Pancake Shack that Bobby Ryan recommended on twitter.  Besides, the poutine place "Spuds" in Barrhaven is pretty good and you get alot for the price.

Dinner today -> Steak and Fries.
Speaking of fries, I decided to roast some quick cooking fries with a side of steak for dinner.
Steak and Fries.
Convection roasted at 450F for 5 mins, flipped the steak, and 5 more minutes.  Steak came out medium.  Next time I'll take it out 2 minutes earlier for a more rare steak.
Steak and Fries.

Useless Idol News:
Got a heavy package of mostly Idol books in the mail today too.  In the package was AKB49 manga, Matsui Rena photobook, AKB48 in Hawaii photobook, AKB48 2013 Kouhaku DVD, and Kasai Tomomi Photobook!
Idol Stuff.
This fan has some sample Kasai scans from the photobook on his site.

No comments:

Post a Comment