Sunday, April 20, 2014

Long Weekend Report: Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter!!!
I spent half the long weekend at CMC, and the other half cleaning up the house and watching hockey.  I would be playing Diablo 3 but I'm getting super lag.  I tried playing but the lag was so bad that I even died a few times.

Food this long weekend ->
On Thursday, Ed, Steve, and I went to Ox Head for lunch.  We all got the V13 Ox Head Vermicelli.  It's the best one as it has everything in it.
Ox Head Vermicelli.
When we got back, Susanna's work was visiting our building to inspect where they are moving in to, and they had a pizza party in the cafeteria.  They ordered a ton of JoJo's Pizzas (26 pizzas).
Leftover Jojo's Pizza.
Susanna was able to get Ed and myself a few slices.

On Easter Sunday, family went to Panda Garden Buffet for lunch.  The selection was so-so.  The only normal sushi they had was California Roll (which I never eat) and Salmon Avocado.  All the others were not that good and had some kind of sauce on it.
As you see, all my plates at mussels on it.  They were big and was the money food.  I had wings on each plate too, as I think it's their best dish.
For dessert, they have a very good coffee cake.  Goes well with vanilla ice cream.
Desserts.

Sunday night I made a beef roast.  I turned out pretty good.  If the stores weren't closed, I would have gotten some potatoes, carrots and onions to cook on the bottom.
Good-looking Roast.
It was between medium-rare to medium. Needed abit more salt, but it's better than too salty.
Roast Beef with Rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment