Monday, April 21, 2014

Bakable Kit Kats

Dinner today -> Roastbeef Sandwiches,
Took my leftover roastbeef to my parent's place and used their slicer to slice the meat thinly. 
Sliced Roastbeef.
Then we ate roastbeef sandwiches.  I used fresh Italian bread, honey mustard, and mayonnaise in the sandwich.
Roastbeef Sandwiches.

Useless Food News:
I got my bags of the limited edition Bakable Kit Kats from Japan.
Bakable Kit Kats.
I baked them tonight in a toaster oven.  Use aluminum foil on the pan, and place the pan on the middle rack.  Set it to broil or toast (whichever one that activates the top heating elements) and wait 2-3 mins, and remove when it turns brown.
Move it to Middle Rack (wrong above).
Let it cool for a minute to let the hot melted caramelized chocolate re-solidify.  It tastes pretty good.  Alot like creme brule.
Baked Kit Kat Tastes like Creme Brule.

No comments:

Post a Comment