Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Burrito Filling

Are stores open on Friday or is everything closed for Easter?

Dinner today -> Burrito Filling
I cooked some ground beef in a pot and added mushrooms, chipotle beans, garlic, spices, and a little yellow curry.
Ground Beef, Mushrooms, Beans, and Spices.
Then I mixed in some white rice to soak up the liquid and topped it with a raw egg.
+ Rice and Egg.
After mixing it together and eating it, I realized I just made a burrito filling, LOL.  I made it without knowing.  I just need to add some chopped tomatoes, avocado, cheese, and sour cream.

Useless Hockey News:
Watched most of the Montreal @ Tampa Bay game.  MTL won 5-4 on OT.  MTL dominated :)  The neat part was during the pre-game warmup when CBC featured TB's Victor Hedman.  In the warmup he would use his stick blade and chop up and down between the spread fingers of a trainer (ie like using a stiletto knife between fingers).  I wonder if he hits the trainer sometimes?

Useless Gaming News:
I got my KickStarted copy of Ancient Terrible Things boardgame in the mail.  Need to read the instructions, sleeve the cards, and play test it.  2-4 player, 60 min game using worker placement and dice rolling.
Ancient Terrible Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment