Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Not Yet Play Button

Dinner today -> Roast Pork and Wings.
CMC Strikefighters softball practice was cancelled today.  Since I was already halfway to T&T, I went there and picked up some groceries (forgot to look for your shrimp chips, Ed) and some cooked food for dinner.  I got some Roast Pork (with lots of crispy skin) and some wings.
Roast Pork and Wings.

Useless Gaming News:
Got my KickStarted Elemental Blast game in the mail.  It's a quick and simple card game.  Got to sleeve the cards and try it out.
Elemental Blast.

Useless Idol News:
Got my Not Yet type A album "Already" today in the mail, with a couple bonus photos.  I also got the special type D Play Button version. 
Not Yet "Already" Album.
The play button is an actual pinable button that plays the album, like a mini iPod.  It's a pretty cool and unique item.
Not Yet Play Button.

No comments:

Post a Comment