Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Lots of Cards in the Mail

Useless Gaming News:
Got a huge box in the mail today, but inside it was mostly filled with crumpled brown paper.  At the bottom were a bunch of packs of gaming cards.  Don't know why they used such a large box.
I didn't realized the KickStarter "Village in a Box" shipped and I just got 8 new card games.  Other than "Village in a Box", I also want to play "Noueni", "Trade Fleet", and "Monster City Planners".  It was cheaper to buy all the games in a bundle than picking and choosing individual games.
KickStarter Games.

Useless Idol News:
I finally got my HKT48 card set in the mail.  I won it off eBay and it took quite awhile to arrive.  But now I've got a complete set and don't need to buy any more boxes (and the fact that they are sold out everywhere too).  Still like to track down a Motomura Aoi or Okada Kanna autograph.
HKT48 Set.
I don't know what I'm going to do with this redeemable insert for an HKT48 Event.
HKT48 Event Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment