Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Dragon's Hoard

Lunch today -> Egg and Bacon Sandwich.
Went home for lunch and made a quick egg and bacon sandwich.  I cooked the egg (with a cover), started the toast, and readied the bacon.  When the egg was done, and split it half and folded it.  Put the bacon on the empty half of the pan.  Toast was done by then.  Buttered and topped with a folded egg.  Added bacon and done.
Egg and Bacon Toasted Sandwich.
It was so good, I made it again for dinner.  Now I need more instant bacon.

Useless Gaming News:
Got my 3 copies of the KickStarted Dragon's Hoard game.  I kept the autographed one, and the other 2 copies are for Brian and Ben.  It's a short game with simple rules.  Need to try it out to see how good it is.
Dragon's Hoard.
A couple complaints.  My instruction book inner pages were cut on an angle.  All the words were there, but you notice it was cut wrong, espcially when the cover and back was cut correctly. 
The box fits all the cards exactly too, so when I sleeve all the cards it won't fit back in.  I wish they had thought of this and made the box bigger.  The good thing is that it is only 100 cards, so it'll fit in a M:tG Commander 100 count box.

No comments:

Post a Comment