Sunday, November 3, 2013

Weekend Report: Smoked Herring

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KURT!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JES!!!

Food this weekend ->
I bought some smoked herring from FarmBoy.  It was soooo salty.  I made congee with it but it was too salty to eat.  Then I looked up to make this potato dish using the herring, onions and tomatoes.  Even after boiling and rehydrating the fish, it was still too salty.
Salty Herring Dish.

After all that salty fish, I made this veggie and bacon dish the next day to counter the salt.
Veggie Dish.

Went to buffet on Sunday.  Ate 5 plates :)
Plate #1.
Plate #2.

Useless Gaming News:
4 player gaming with Anthony, Jeff, and Ben on Friday night.  We started with Love Letter.  I won :)
Love Letter
Then moved on to RoboTroc.  It's an OK game, but it is completely based on random luck.
Finished the night was a bunch of games of King of Tokyo.  Really fun game.  Everyone won, but me :(
King of Tokyo.

Useless Cards News:
New MTG Commander 2013 decks were released on Friday.  Picked up a set.
Commander 2013 Set.
But then I saw them at the card show on Sunday for alot cheaper and no tax... damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment