Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekend Report: PS4 Obtained.

Useless Gaming News:
The hunt was over before it started.  I got my Playstation 4 with no problems :)
Playstation 4.
I went to Centrum Walmart at 6:50am, and saw that the line was tiny.  But when I got in line, they told me the 25 tickets were already handed out.  The people lined up at 3am and there were about 120 people there until the tickets were handed out.
So I went to Toys R Us.  No one was there at 7am.  I left and picked up some McDonalds and went back and waited in the car until some else showed up to line up at 8am.  I was 3rd in line, but I knew there would be enough and that my TRU girl held me one.  At 9am there were only 6 people in line and there were 8 PS4 available.  I wonder why other people didn't go there?

Food this weekend ->
Roasted some potatoes, onions, and garlic on top of bacon in the oven.
Roasted Potatoes, Onions, Garlic, and Bacon.
Then I made some eggs and toast to go with it too.
Filling Breakfast.

Got a couple of dishes at T&T: Spicy Crispy Chicken (aka karaage) and Lotus Root with Beef.  The lotus root is so good.
Karaage and Lotus Root.

Ben and I went to the Poutine Fest downtown.  Some of the places looked good, but the biggest line was for Routine Poutine from Gatineau.  We should have gotten our poutine from there, but we got it from Smoke's Poutinerie instead. 
Van.
Big mistake.  I thought they were good because I saw them featured on TV, but their serving was tiny.  I got the pulled pork for $6.  Some fries, a bit of cheese, and a bit of pulled pork.  Totally not worth it.  Ben got the Bacon Cheeseburger Poutine and it looked nothing like the pic on the van.  He could have gotten a really cheeseburger with fries for less than the $7.
Pitiful Poutine.

Useless Gaming News:
Gaming Friday with Ben, Jeff and Anthony.  We only played King of Tokyo with the expansions.  Jeff got a power-up that allowed him to get 4 stars and a free turn if he rolled 1 of each icon of the dice.  He pulled it off 4 or 5 times and easily won.  Really fun game.
Monsters Attack Tokyo.

Saturday, 5 player gaming with Gordon, Brian, Ben, and Paul.  We played Suburbia before Paul showed up.  I like this city building game.
City Building Game.
Then we played Police Precinct.  Not bad game.  Similar gaming style as to Pandemic where you have to work as a team and reduce crime before it gets out of hand.
Brian Surrounded by Crime.

Useless Idol News:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAI!!!
Also revealed on graduated AKB48 member, Kasai Tomomi's birthday, she will be releasing her third single on January 15, 2014.
Kasai.

No comments:

Post a Comment