Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Hunt Begins.

Getting up early on Friday to hunt for a PS4.  My manager friend at Walmart told me some guys called asking if they could start lining up at 3am.  He said sure.  3am!!!  That's too early.  I won't be hitting that Walmart in the morning (plus, my friend said they have atleast 15 systems).

Lunch today -> KNH
Steve, Ed, and I went to KNH for lunch today.
Steve go the Vermicelli.  He destroyed it.  It's not enough for him.  He should ask for an off the menu larger size.
Vermicelli.
Ed got the Chicken and Shrimp Pad Thai.  You can't see it in the pic, but they change the shrimp they add to this dish.  It used to be 6 tiny shrimps, now they add 3 large jumbo shrimps.  A much better improvement.
Chicken & Shrimp Pad Thai.
Since it was cold today, I got a large Pho.  The usual #15.  Pho is so good on a cold day.
#15 Large.

Useless Food News:
I got a pack of "Coffee Cake Tea" from DavidsTea at Bayshore Wednesday night.  It smells amazing.  I brewed some today at work and shared it.  It smells better than it tastes.  It might need milk and sugar to make it taste good, like they way I drink Orange Pekoe tea?  I'll have to try it that way next time.
Coffee Cake Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment