Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Long Lasting Crunchy Cheetos.

Useless Food News:
I bought this box of Crunchy Cheetos after Halloween for $4.  When I opened it, I noticed the expiry date of the box is 3 Dec 2017!  Wow!  These could rival Twinkies for longevity.
Crunchy Cheetos.

Useless Toy News:
Went to Toys R Us at lunch today.  I was debating whether to get the new Batman game on XBox360 or wait for the PS4 version.  While walking around I found a Battle Damage variant USS Enterprise Hot Wheel.  1 Hot Wheel was $1.49, but the deal was 5 for $5.  So I picked up 4 more: 2 Arkham Asylum Batmobiles and 2 possibly chase cars (they were numbered so I picked them as there was nothing else I wanted)? 
Hot Wheels.

Useless Idol News:
Got a package of AKB stuff today.  "Heart Eleki" CDs, a bunch of mooks, and AKB49 manga.
AKB Stuff.
Also got a bunch of magazines featuring Kashiwagi Yuki.  2 of them came with bonus file folders.
Yukirin Magazines and Folders.

No comments:

Post a Comment