Thursday, November 21, 2013

3 Women of Marvel Series 2 Boxes.

Dinner today -> Fried Rice with Cream of Chicken Soup.
Quickly threw together some fried rice with egg and mixed veggies.  Then I made a pool of cream of chicken soup in the middle.
Dinner.

Useless Cards News:
Went to Miraj Trading today.  Picked up the Theros Holiday Gift Box on a whim.  I was going to pick up an empty card storage box, but decided to get this instead since it came with 4 booster packs too.
Theros Holiday Gift Box.

I also got 1 box of Rittenhouse's Women of Marvel Series 2 from Miraj.  I asked them to get me 6, but they only secured me 1 :(  So I hustled to Game Breakers and picked up 2 more boxes.  I wanted to get all the boxes from 1 case, so I could increase my odds of getting a multicard sketch.  I'm hoping to get a nice Rogue sketch.
3 Women of Marvel Series 2 Boxes.

Useless Idol News:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASSHI!!!
HKT48's Sashihara Rino has a photobook coming out on Dec 25.
Sasshi.

No comments:

Post a Comment