Wednesday, November 13, 2013

iPhone Underwear

Useless Gaming News:
Eventhough I'm hoping to pick up a PS4 on Friday (and my inside girl, at a certain toy store, told she might have one for me :) ), I decided to pick up "Lego Marvel Super Heroes" last week to tide me over til I get a PS4.  This game is really fun.  I didn't know it was an open world inwhich you traverse anywhere you want and do missions.  The world is huge and there are lots of Marvel characters to play with.  Everyone should try playing it.
Lego Marvel Super Heroes.

Useless Toy News:
My iPhone is no longer in it's "birthday suit" each day like everybody else.  I picked up a random gashapon capsule of some iPhone underwear for my phone from Japan.  I only got a regular white underwear.  I was hoping for one of the more wild ones like leapord T-back or striped anime-style pantsu.
iPhone Tighty Whities.

No comments:

Post a Comment