Monday, November 4, 2013

2 Nimoy's Graded

Lunch today -> Frank's Special Sandwich.
I've been going to Frank's Catering almost every weekend now, just to pick up some sandwiches for my lunch during the week.  I had an extra one today, because Ed said he wanted one too, but he didn't come in to work today.  If he doesn't come in on Tuesday, I can't guarantee the survival of the sandwich...
Frank's Special Sandwich.

Useless Cards News:
I got my Transformers Optimum Leonard Nimoy autograph cards graded at the card show on Sunday.  They were both only rated a Near Mint to Mint+ 8.5.  I though they would be at least a 9.0
Leonard Nimoy Autographs #5 and #6 of 90.

Useless Idol News:
"Heart Eleki" by AKB48 Team K from the Halloween show/ Yuko's Birthday show (That's why the camera focuses on Yuko alot :))  Mocchi as center too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment