Sunday, November 10, 2013

Weekend Report: Baking Stuff

Food this weekend ->
Baked a bunch of things this weekend. 
1st assorted stuffed pasties.  They were $2 off at Target last week.  Not bad.
Stuffed Pastries.
I then made some bacon to re-grease the stone pan.  I thought I took a pic, but I guess I didn't.  After I made some chicken egg rolls from Giant Tiger ($8 for bag of 24 (it was $2 off)).
Chicken Egg Rolls.
Finished the baking with some chicken nuggets from Giant Tiger ($5 box (it was $5 off)).
Chicken Nuggets.

Useless Gaming News:
Finally got my Kickstarted Zombicide: Season 2 boardgame.  I'm impressed with all the stuff in this game set.  A second shipment should arrive before Christmas with the rest of the promo stuff.

Useless Idol News:
Re-run of Music Station on TV Japan this weekend.  AKB48 was on performing "Heart Eleki".  Katie Perry, One Direction, and Momoclo Z was also on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment