Thursday, November 7, 2013

19" TV

Announced today was my 10 year service at CMC.  I got to pick a reward back in June and I had picked a 19" TV.  It's good that I picked that because the TV in my room is starting to die.  (It would randomly go to a white screen and I have to leave the TV off between 5-10 minutes before it might come back to normal.  I've that old tube TV since Grade 10 too.)  Thanks CMC.
19" TV.

Dinner today -> Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.
Made a meat sauce with ground beef and roasted bone marrow.  The bone marrow just adds that subtle savoury and delicious kick :)  Added a pile of white mushrooms and alot of garlic too.
Threw a few scoops of it on some spaghetti and mixed.
Spaghetti and Meat Sauce.

Useless Gaming News:
I got a package in the mail.  I thought it was my Kickstarted "Zombicide 2" board game, but it was actually my Kickstarted "Byzantio" board game.  Wasn't expecting this.
Byzantio Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment