Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

My stomach wasn't feeling well this morning at work. 
I think it might be some kind of seafood I ate. 
Feels like it's going to burst out of my stomach...
Ahhhhh!!!
Bad Seafood.
I put together this shirt pretty cheaply.  $7 for the alien/crab thing from Target, $3 shirt from Micheals, and $1 for fake blood at the dollar store.

I was all set for this year's Trick or Treaters.  Just like last year, I used the no hassle method: stuck a box full of candy outside and let them help themselves.  The trick is to use the cheap candy like gum and lolipops.  If it was all chocolate bars/chips, someone will just dump the box.
Hassle-free Trick or Treating.

Dinner today -> Bacon and Steak
Cured the stone pan again today. 
Curing Meats.
I used the bacon strips that were left from yesterday and a steak.
Steak, Bacon, and Tomatoes with Rice.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up some new Custom Kreons from Toys R Us.  Only got Prime, Megatron, and Soundwave.  Not sure if I'm going to keep these yet.  I'm not a big fan of these Kreons.
Custom Kreons.

No comments:

Post a Comment