Wednesday, October 23, 2013

$1000 Car Fix

Took my car to the garage for a tune up ($380), rust coating ($70), winter tire change (incl), and an unexpected brake pad change ($430).  Dropped $1000 just like that :(  I wanted to buy the new Lego Marvel Super Heroes game and Batman: Arkham Origins game too, but maybe I'll hold off...

Lunch today -> KNH
Went to Kanata Noodle House for lunch.  Steve destroyed his chicken pad thai.
Pre-Destroyed Pad Thai.
Ed also destroyed his medium seafood egg noodle soup.
Pre-Destroyed Egg Noodle Soup.
I only got a medium #15 pho.  I didn't destroy my pho and barely drank all the soup.
Pre-Eaten #15 Med Pho.

Useless Cards News:
Got a Women of Legend Poison Ivy sketch card by Adam Cleveland.  I also got Transformers Optimum Powerglide by Pablo Diaz.
Sketch Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment