Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Artist Proofs

Lunch today -> Arby's
I havent' been to Arby's in ages.  I picked up 2 bacon cheddar roast beef sandwiches, 1 Deluxe Jr sandwich, and some curly fries. 
Arby's Sandwiches.
These sandwiches didn't taste as good as I remembered and I thought the meat portion was skimpy.  I think Frank's sandwiches has bumped me up to a new tier of sandwich expectations!  It'll be tough to go back down.

Useless Cards News:
Got a few more DC Women of Legend sketch cards today. 
Sketch Cards.
The top 3 are artist proofs by Bianca Thompson. 
The Supergirl is an artist proof by Amber Shelton.  The background in the Supergirl sketch really helps Supergirl stand out.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48's KFC performance at CDTV special.  I still think this song is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment