Thursday, October 10, 2013

No Cheap Toilet Mats.

You won't see me at work on Friday.  I took it off to run a few errands and get some Frank's sandwiches before the long weekend :)
 
Dinner today -> T&T
Susanna and I checked out the Revlon Sale at the Nepean Sportsplex.  I picked up a few face towels (6 for $5), but they didn't have any cheap bathroom and toilet mat combos.  $15 was too much for toilet mats for me.  Afterwards we went to T&T so I can get some cheap food.  I got some Stir-fry Noodles, Egg Rolls, and Popcorn Pork.
Discount T&T Food.

Useless Toy News:
Got a package in the mail from eBay.  It was 2 of my 4 AKB0048 figures.  I got Nagisa and Chieri.
AKB0048 Nagisa and Chieri.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48's "Heavy Rotation" from CDTV special last weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I found something disgusting... obscene from Japan... let me know if u have ever heard of this pastry... OMG... http://kotaku.com/5990283/okay-this-bread-really-looks-like-vaginas

    ReplyDelete