Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Curing New Stone Pan

Dinner today -> Bacon and Cookies.
Susanna got me a new stone pan.  I cured it today by cooking some bacon in the oven with it.
Bacon Curing the Pan.
After the bacon grease soaked in, I drained some of it and then I put some frozen Felix and Norton chocolate macadamia cookies on it to bake.  These are cookies really rich and tasty, especially with the extra hint of soaked-in bacon flavour :)
Bacon Greased Cookies.

Useless Idol News:
Got a package in the mail from CD Japan.  It had AKB48's 33rd single "Heart Eleki" (Normal Types A, K, B, and 4), and Kashiwagi Yuki's 2nd single "Birthday wedding" (Limited Types A, B, C).  The bonus AKB photo was Yui-han :)  The bonus for Kashiwagi was photos and blind-pack keychains. 

New CDs.
I also got a few books: Friday magazine featuring Kashiwagi, AKB49 manga vol 14, and Itano Tomomi's photobook (no wonder it was $6, it so small).
AKB Books.
After opening the Heart Eleki CDs, I got these photos: Mayu, Sasshi, Yuko, and Kato Rena.
Score!  Got a Yuko~!

No comments:

Post a Comment