Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pacific Rim is Out

Picked up Pacific Rim today.  I think this movie is alot of fun to watch.  It's all action.
I got the 3D version so I can watch it in 3D at my parent's house sometime.  I'll only be using the DVD version at home :(
Pacific Rim 3D BR and DVD.

Dinner today -> Spicy Nappa and Sausage MixSoup?
I don't know what to call this.  I just threw stuff in that was in the fridge. 
Threw stuff in a pot.
Chopped up some nappa; sliced some sausages and white onion; shredded some straw mushroom, and poured in a can of quail eggs.  Then I added some red pepper paste and some sliced rice cakes.
Spicy Mixed Stuff.

Useless Coke News:
Bought a case of Coke Zero from Sobey's.  It's the special Ottawa Senator's Coke Zero can.  I forgot to get a case when I was in Montreal, for the Canadien's Coke Zero can!
Coke Zero - Ottawa Senators Version.

No comments:

Post a Comment