Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Medium Rare Roastbeef..., Drool...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUKO!!!
Oshima Yuko Virtual Handshake.
But she's dropped to my #2 oshimen (after Kitahara Rie).

Dinner today -> Roast Beef
Prepared some roast beef and veggies in the oven.
Roast Beef.
The meat was a nice medium rare, and the veggies were still crisp.
Med-rare Meat.
Looks good on a plate with rice :)
I know you're drooling...

Useless Anime News:
Got the 2 missing AKB0048 figs today: Yuka and Orine.  The eBay seller from Japan also sent me a free gift: a UFO exclusive AKB0048 mircofibre towel.
AKB0048 Figs and Towel.

Useless Cards News:
Got a box of Transformers Optimum in.  I wonder if I can pull a multi-panel sketch or Nimoy autograph?
Transformers Optimum Box.
Also got a couple of AKB0048 autograph cards of Yuko and Orine, and a couple of Transformers sketch cards of Red Alert and Mirage.
AKB0048 and TF Sketch Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment