Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekend Report: 3 Map Touch of Evil.

Food this weekend - Frank's Sandwiches
I picked up some sandwiches from Frank's Catering.  I got few #1 Frank's Specials to munch on during the weekend :)
Frank's Special.

Useless Toy News:
Gordon picked up the Hot Wheels Max Steel bike for me.  Thanks.  He told me there is a white version too.  Haven't see it before.
Max Steel Bike.

Useless Gaming News:
Gaming at Brian's house.  Started with 3 player Exploding Cows but we didn't finish because Gordon arrived.  Started on 4 player Castles of Burgundy, but we didn't finish that game too because that's when Paul showed up. 
We did finish 5 player Touch of Evil with 3 maps.  Brian really wanted to play it for awhile now.  I'm kind of glad we are done with it.  Gordon and I didn't do much during the 3hrs.  Brian was ecstatic about collecting all Honour equipment (which was my plan at the start of the game because my character had a starting Honour 5, but I couldn't collect money(investigation) early enough to buy it).  I think we played the final boss showdown wrong too.  With the Villain were facing we were supposed to use our lowest stat to attack with.  Gordon and I did, but I don't think the others were following this rule.
3 Map Touch of Evil.
After that we finished with Hanabi.  This was a game I was planning to buy.  It's a unique cooperative game where everyone knows your hand except yourself.  The objective is to complete colour sets by playing cards 1 through 5 buy giving clues to other players on what to play.

Useless M:tG News:
Picked up the Theros "Face the Hydra" Event Deck. 
Face the Hydra.
This deck allows players to coop with their own decks against the Hydra deck.  I tried it with one of my decks on Easy (2 hydra heads) and I won easily.  The big factor was that I was using a Death Touch deck so it made it abit easier for me.  I'd be interested to try this deck on the hardest level with multiplayer type 1 decks.

No comments:

Post a Comment