Monday, October 28, 2013

Women of Marvel 2 Promo Cards

Lunch today -> Frank's Special Sandwich.
Picked up a few #1 Frank's Special sandwiches on Sunday for lunch this week.  So good, and so much meat (BTW: on Sunday, they are only open until 3pm).
#1 Frank's Special.

Dinner today -> BBQ Pork Ribs, Liver, and Broccoli.
Steamed some broccoli and nuked some leftover pork ribs and chicken liver.  Good enough for dinner.
Dinner Mashup.

Useless Transformers News:
Got this Optimus Prime sketch in the mail today.
That's just Prime.

Useless Cards News:
I also got all 4 Rittenhouse's Women of Marvel Series 2 Promo cards.  I mailed away to Rittenhouse for P1, and got the other P2-P4 promo cards on eBay.  The cards will be released in a few weeks, but I haven't decided how many boxes I want to buy yet.  I'm hoping to pull a nice Rogue sketch.
Women of Marvel Series 2 Promo Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment