Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekend Report: Crispy Spring Roll

Food this weekend ->
Steve, Ed, and I checked out the "Crispy Spring Roll" food truck in Stittsville.  They serve fast vietnamese food as well as the usual fries and burgers.
Crispy Spring Roll Menu.
We all got pad thai.  Steve and I got beef and Ed got chicken.  It was pretty good for $7 incl tax.
$7 Beef Pad Thai.
Next time I want to try their meat and spuds combo (Vietnamese meat, small salad, and french fries all covered in gravy.

The CMC Strike Fighters softball team party was on Saturday at Alex's house.  Lots of food and a ton of desserts.  Alex makes a real mean chili, which was the highlight of the meal.  Sorry no pics.  I was near the end of the line for food and Stefano destroyed it all ;)
(Gary told the best joke I heard all year about rolling stops.)

Made a trip to T&T and got a few things: spicy beef tendon, BBQ pork ribs, and chicken liver and hearts.  The chicken liver and hearts were cooked in a new broth/sauce.  I don't like it.
T&T Food.

Useless House News:
Ed is renovating his basement and gave me his unwanted tube TV!  I put it in the basement and I'm going to hook up my NES and Genesis to it :)  I should hit the flea market and get some more games.
Designated NES/Genesis TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment