Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekend Report: Panda Garden Surprise.

Food this weekend -
Went to Jeff and Linda's on Friday for Everett's Birthday.  I made tempera shrimp on a stick with a mayo dip.
Shrimp Tempura with Mayo Dip.

We had pizza...
Pizza.
Pizza Chomping Katelyn.
... and ice cream cake.
Funny Face Everett with Cake.

Saturday I made a Mock Chicken and Cheese Sandwich and deep-fried some Vietnamese Spring Rolls.
Sandwich and Spring Rolls.

I watching a cooking showdown show on NHK Saturday night.  It was the combo of Pork Gyoza and Crab & BBQ Pork Fried Rice vs the combo of Chicken Karaage (Japanese Fried Chicken) and Seafood Chow Mein.  The Karaage combo won.
The show made me hungry and I made a steak for a late dinner.
Steak with Rice and Mushrooms.

Family went to Panda Garden Buffet for dinner.  I was super surprised that they had alot of good selection for dinner!  It included crab legs, sashimi, korean short ribs (but not as good as mine),  roast beef, BBQ ribs, and alot of seafood.  The tastiest dish:  Bacon wrapped Shrimp!
Plate 1.
Plate 2
Dessert.
Dessert 2: Sashimi with Vanilla Ice Cream.

Useless Gaming News:
4 player Ticket To Ride.  Jeff won again.  I don't know how he does it.
Ticket To Ride.

5 player Bohnanza.  Linda won game 1.  Ben and Linda both won game 2.
.
Bohnanza

No comments:

Post a Comment