Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It Does Not Serve 5.

Lunch today -> McDonald's and Slush.
I went to Walmart to check the toys and pick up some floss.  Before leaving I got McDonald's to go and picked up some "Bloody Orange Cherry" slush on the drive back.
McDoubles, Apple Pies, and Slush.

Dinner today -> Hamburger Helper.
I made 1 box of Hamburger Helper.  (It's on sale at Basics this week.)  The box says it serves 5, but I think it's just enough to satisfy 1 person.  It was good, but kind of salty.
Hamburger Helper.

Useless TV News:
The new Teletoon Retro evening line-up has the classic "The Mighty Hercules" on at 11:30pm.  Ben and I usually watched this every morning before school.
Then starting at 12:30am it's He-Man, She-Ra, TMNT, Transformers, GI Joe and Jem.  It's not just me who stays up to watch right?

No comments:

Post a Comment