Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekend Report: 8 yolk Moon Cake.

Ben, Jeff, Linda, + kids, and I went to an Auction on Sunday.  It was way smaller than I expected.  They jammed everyone and everything into 1/4 of a soccer field.  The auctioneer was a good one.  Ben won a camera for $75.  I won a bread maker for $30 ($37 after tax and auctioneer's fee).
Bread Maker.

Food this weekend ->
Picked up a lobster on Friday night.  I can destroy a 1.25lbs lobster in about 45 minutes.  It's completely stripped of meat, including from the antennae (sucked it out like a straw).
Pre-Destroyed Lobster.

Ben, Susanna, and I got a few boxes of M&M Meats Louisiana Style Wings.  Good stuff.
Wings.

We also got T&T foods.  The salmon bones tastes like jerky.  The lotus root was crunchy and tasty.
Misc. Food.

Sunday night was the "Autumn Moon Festival" at my parents house.  They ordered Rideau.  It was alright.  I was under the impression we were going to get Pho from Kanata Noodle House for the past week, so I didn't get any myself this week.  I was utterly disappointed.
Rideau Food.

Afterwards we had a big 8 yolk moon cake.  The lotus paste was really smooth.
8 Yolk Moon Cake.

Useless Transformers News:
I finally found a Fall of Cybertron: Shockwave.  It's got a way better transform than Prime and Jazz from the same wave.
Fall of Cybertron: Shockwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment