Thursday, September 6, 2012

Baseball Sized Pumpkin.

My pumpkin plant is about the size of a baseball now.  It's growing really slowly.  I'm hoping it gets big and orange by Halloween.
Pumpkin Sept 6, 2012.

Dinner today -> Garlic Mussels and Meat Lasagna.
Sobey's has 2lbs of Mussels for $4 this week.  I washed them and there were only 2 bad ones.  I boiled them in saltwater and garlic for almost 2 minutes.  Quick and easy.
Garlic Mussels.

Also on sale this week is the frozen Meat Lasagna for $5.  The pan was so big that it wouldn't turn in my microwave.  Looks like it makes alot.
$5 Meat Lasagna.
I had to stack 2 quarters of the pan on the plate to be enough food.  It was good for $5, but there's not really that much meat in it.  Mostly tomato sauce.
1/2 Pan of Meat Lasagna.

Useless Idol/Toy News:
AKB48's Itano, Mayuyu, and Yukirin are in the new Cup Noodle Commercial.  This is what you get when you mix idols and Transformers together: 

Yukirin (Seafood) version:

"Making of CM" here.  I want those transforming Noodle Cups!
Gavin/ Emi at the end of the commercial, do they say the robots are for sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment