Sunday, September 9, 2012

Season's Over

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters played A-Team in our 1st playoff game on Friday night.  We always play our best against them, and they are fun to play against.  We scored a lead in the top of the last inning and were winning 19-12 going into the bottom.  We just had to hold them, but we fell apart and lost 20-19!  Super tough loss for us, but it was a great game to play in.
I hit 3-for-3: Walk, Double, and 2 Singles.

Next game was Sunday vs Chipworks.
Another good game.  Mark was pitching heat today!  He threw a perfect strike, so good that the batter missed and I missed the ball.  It hit the back of my hand.  After the inning, I noticed the ball had imprinted stitch marks on my hand! 
Softball Imprint.
It was a close game, where we were matching each other run for run.  We lost in the last inning 17-16 and it ended our season.
I hit 3-for-4: Single, Double, Deep Pop-Fly (if I had followed through with the bat, I think it would have been a homer), and a Single.

Food this weekend ->
Ate another box of Hamburger Helper, but this time I put less water and added frozen peas and corn.  The sauce was less watery and the meal was more filling.
Modified Hamburger Helper.

After the softball game on Sunday, I was hungry (I didn't eat breakfast or lunch).  I was in the mood for Hockey Sushi, but since Julie was sick and couldn't come out to play softball, none of the other guys on the team like sushi, and I didn't want to eat sushi by myself; I got Rideau takeout instead.  I got Beef Chow Mein, Dry Fried Beef Rice Noodles, and Salt & Pepper Squid.  Tasty dishes.
Rideau Food.

Useless Idol Info:
I got my HMV package in the mail.  I got the Ltd and Normal editions of AKB48's "Gingham Check" Types A and B, Smart Magazine Sept issue (Yuko on the cover) with free designer bag, another box of AKB48 cards, and AKB48 1830m album.
AKB Stuff.
In the cards, I got Team 4's Nagao Mariya's autograph card.  She looks alot like a young Takahashi Ai from Morning Musume.
Nagao Mariya Autograph Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment