Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Talking Keychain!

Dinner today -> Pork and Tofu Don.
Went to T&T tonight.  The only thing they had left on discount was this Pork and Tofu Don.  It's pretty good, but I was hoping for some sweet & sour pork or pork belly.
Pork and Tofu Rice Bowl.

Useless Idol News:
I got my package from Mandrake today.  The shipping was uber fast.  Got it in less than a week. 
I got a bunch of Kasai photos sets, a Yukirin photo, Kasai Talking Keychain, and Oshii towels for Kasai, Takamina, and Sasshi.  The talking keychain is cool :)
Mostly Kasai Stuff.

A Japanese tabloid magazine has printed Maeda's 1st scandal since her graduation from AKB48.  It's like, "Wow! I can't believe Maeda did this!".  Nothing better happen to Yuko >:(  The translated article is here(credit to AKB48WrapUp)
The guy carrying Maeda is such a weakling.  Can't even carry a small girl like her, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment