Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Birthday Takeout

Dinner today -> Rideau Takeout and Cake.
My mom's birthday dinner was Rideau Takeout (Fish Fried Rice, Beef Chow Mein, Dry Fried Beef Rice Noodles, Shrimp in Egg Sauce on Rice Noodles, Cantonese Chow Mein, and Singapore Noodles).
Rideau Takeout.

Then we had birthday cake.  It was Chocolate Whip Cake from Swiss Pastries.
Birthday Cake.

ATTENTION!!!
ALERT!!!
LOOK HERE!!!
Good.  Now that I have your attention, this is what I need for Christmas :)
- Kasai Tomomi Magic Card Sleeves,
- Oshima Yuko Magic Card Sleeves,
- Kashiwagi Yuki Magic Card Sleeves,
- Kitahara Rie Magic Card Sleeves,
- AKB48 Trading Cards Series 2.
I'm already ordering these myself, and I don't mind extras.  I can always use more sleeves and cards, BUT I would prefer the cards.
AmiAmi is the cheapest but have limited amounts.
HMV Japan will carry everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment