Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Over Eating Makes You BARF!

FYI: It's 3 months today until Chirstmas!!!

Lunch today -> BBQ
I invited Ed and James over for a quick BBQ lunch.  The other guys had lame excuses for not coming over ;)  I BBQed Korean Short Ribs and Colossal Garlic Shrimps.  We destroyed it all and I forgot to take a pic.  Here is a quick artist illustration of the ribs and shrimps we ate :)

Useless Manga News:
Picked up some new manga.  I got the latest Bleach, Naruto, and Yotsuba&!.  Out of all my manga, Yotsuba&! is my favorite.  It is LOL hilarious.  It follows a 4 yr old Yotsuba with her dad and neighbours in everyday situations in Japan.  ie in Volume 11, Yotsuba learns about pizza and not to over eat (because it makes you barf!)  LOL  I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment