Thursday, March 31, 2011

Radioactive Dose #2

I don't think I got any super powers today. Does blowing my nose and shooting my boogers through a 2-ply tissue count? I think I need a 2nd dose of radioactive AKB48 stuff :) And it just happens that I got another package in the mail today from Japan.

This package included:
Not Yet: Shuumatsu Not Yet CDs (Type B and C with 2 Yuko Photos!!!),
No Sleeves: Answer CDs (Type A and B with cards),
a manga magazine (featuring Sasshi),
AKB48 Red Photobook (with Kana Photo (not shown)),
AKB48 Blue Photobook (with Kasai Photo!!! (not shown)).


^ AKB48 Stuff 2.

Dinner today -> Steak with King Oyster Mushrooms.
The last of the steak and mushrooms. Maybe I'll get some more king oyster mushrooms from T&T if they're still on sale.


^ Steak with King Oyster Mushrooms.

Useless Transformers News:
Leonard Nimoy will voice in Transformers 3. Article here.

Happy April Fools Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment