Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rideau Drought has Ended.

Happy Birthday Mallory!!!

Drove to Montreal on Friday. 4hrs of driving back and forth + traffic is pretty draining. But to help kill the time, I got a good 4hr AKB48 marathon to listen to :) I also listened to my Super Mario All-Stars Soundtrack CD. Too bad there is no "Starman" theme music on it :)

Some gaming this weekend with Gordon, Judy, and Ben.


^ Cartagena II and Magic.


^ Pandemic.
Pandemic is an awesome game. I really want to try out the expansion.
We also played a few rounds of Saboteur, Forbidden Island, and For Sale, but I kept forgetting to take a pics of them.

Did people notice the "Super Moon" on Saturday night? The super moon is a full moon when the moon is the closest to the Earth in 18 years. The moon was huge! The only shot I got was with my iPhone. It's pretty bad.


^ Superman? Sailormoon? No, it's Super Moon!

Food this weekend ->
Saturday Breakfast.



^ 3 Eggs, Mock Chicken, and Toast.

Sunday Breakfast.


^ Eggos topped with Peanutbutter, Strawberries, and Syrup.
Almost looks like a professional plating. I was only lacking some Cool Whip and coco powder.

I haven't had Rideau food in maybe 2 months. I ended my Rideau drought this weekend with a bang! I got 4 dishes: Beef Chow Mein, Dry Fried Rice Noodles with Beef, 2 Treasure Sauce Rice, and Salt & Pepper Squid.


^ Rideau Restaurant Takeout.
I was full after that 1 giant bowl of food. I think my eyes were more hungry than my stomach.
I was disappointed with the beef chow mein. I think they forgot to season it. The treasure sauce rice was the best dish.

Useless Transformers News:
On the way home from Montreal on Friday, I hit some toy/game stores. I picked up TF: Generations Blurr. I haven't opened it yet. I don't remember if I ordered the Japanese version or not...


^ TF: Generations Blurr.

Picked up some TF: Legends from Walmart in Barrhaven: Megatron, Prowl, and Trailbreaker.


^ TF: Legends: Trailbreaker, Megatron, and Prowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment