Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sofas Transform! UPDATED 3

Update:
A great 8.8 earthquake just hit outside Japan this morning around 1am EST. The epicenter was underwater 370km away from Tokyo. Resulting tsunami waves are hitting the coastal shores of Japan too.

Update #2:
Earthquake upgraded to 8.9. I read that Tokyo Tower is bent? And a nuclear power plant is on fire.
I'm also reading the tweets by the AKB girls. Most are overseas filming, so they are fine.

Update #3:
Emi's family is OK in Osaka.
Saw this pic on twitter:

^ Japan Earthquake Damaged Road.

So it's been 2 days since the big Chara/Pacioretty hit. If you haven't seen it, see below:


^ Questionable Chara Hit on Pacioretty.

I watched the game live on RDS and when the hit occurred, I thought Pacioretty was dead or dying.
The result of Chara's NHL hearing was, "it was a hockey hit", so he didn't get any suspension or fine. I thought for sure he would get atleast 1 or 2 games. Since Chara didn't get anything, there is a big uproar in the city of Montreal. Other players and the media are divided on the decision too.
I think Chara must have known where he was on the ice. He should have admitted he made a mistake and not say that he didn't intend to hurt him. The little extra shove right before the partition indicates otherwise.
I'm also surprised that Pacioretty was not contacted for the NHL hearing, to tell his side of the hit.
I wonder what Don Cherry will say this Saturday night?
March 24 is the next MTL @ BOS game. I'm definitely watching this one.

I finally got my new sofas into the basement. I had to take them apart to bring each section down separately.
They look good in my basement. The captain's chair is abit out of place because it needs more space behind it, in order to rock and recline.


^ Sofas.


^ Sofas Transform!

Dinner today -> Dry Ramen, Smoked Oysters, Eggs, and Veggies.
I added a pack of Japanese seaweed and spice rice topping in the middle.


^ Dry Ramen, Smoked Oysters, Eggs, and Veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment