Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Free Meat Guy Appears Again

Marc and Jes got a visit by the door to door, free meat guy that dropped by my place last week. They got some free Limousin Ground Beef, after a sales pitch. I don't want to sit through the pitch, so I'm kind of glad they didn't show up.

I didn't get much sleep Tuesday night. I couldn't fall asleep til 3:30am, I think? I know I was still awake when "Corner Gas" came on TV at 2:30am.


^ This Chart is so True!

You may have noticed yesterday that I didn't put the title "Useless Idol News:" before the AKB stuff. That’s because some people say they stop reading when they hit that point. So sometimes I'll put it in, and sometimes I won't :P suckers.

Useless Idol News:
Not Yet (AKB48 sub-group consisting of Yuko, Sasshi, Rie, and Yui) is #1 on the charts this week with "Shuumatsu Not Yet" ("Not Yet the Weekend"). Haven't got my CDs yet, but they are on their way. Maybe they'll be the 1st press "radioactive" versions! LOL


^ Not Yet - "Shuumatsu Not Yet".

No comments:

Post a Comment