Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Idiot

If you don't see me around work or get any email replies on Wednesday, it's because I'm in MTL without computer access.

I added a counter to the bottom of the blog. Is the hit count correct!?!? That's way more hits than I thought!

Dinner today -> Steak with King Oyster Mushrooms.
I got some huge King Oyster Mushrooms from T&T.


^ King Oyster Mushrooms.
I sliced up the mushrooms and cooked them in garlic butter. They are so good.


^ Steak with King Oyster Mushrooms and mini Hoogie Bun.

Useless Idiot News:
So Ben was stuck in Oshawa or Toronto or Kitchener or where-ever this weekend because of the rail accident between Ottawa and Toronto, so he rescheduled for me to pick him up on Tuesday at 9:50pm. OK, I can do that. Not his fault.
Tuesday rolls around, and I'm driving to the train station. Ben texts me 10mins before picking him up to tell me to NOT to pick him up, and to get him Sunday at 11:30pm instead. WTH!!! He had all day to tell me this and he waits til I'm almost at the station to text me! He wasted my time and gas!
I'm not picking him up on Sunday. He's used up all his favors with me, and I'm tired of driving him back and forth, with nothing in return. Sorry Jane, but your delicious cookies don't cut it anymore. I want $$$. OR Ben can just start paying the parking fee at the Park and Ride.
If anyone wants to pick Ben up at 11:30pm at Fallowfield Station on Sunday, can do so. I already told him to find his own way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment