Monday, March 7, 2011

45 Minutes

Nothing going on today. I was abit overloaded at work today because one of my co-workers was sick, but it's nothing the mighty Fongpay can't handle :P

Ethan and James helped me move my old couch out of the basement at lunchtime today. It took us 45 minutes to get it up the stairs! We had to rotate it so many times, flipped it around and rotated it some more, until we finally got it out of the basement. I still got to move my new sofas down into the basement.

Dinner today -> Ramen.
I stayed late at CMC, so I just made a quick bowl of ramen.


^ Ramen.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 and Wonda Coffee has teamed up to sell Morning Shot coffee. Some of the cans will have the girl's faces on them, like Boss Coffee and Tommy Lee Jones.
The cans also come with a code to play a roulette game to win exclusive AKB prizes.


^ AKB48 x Wonda Canned Coffee Commercial.
I need to find a place that I can order some from.

No comments:

Post a Comment