Monday, March 28, 2011

Vacation Monday II

Another Monday off, and 2 more to go :)

I slept weird last night and I awoke up this morning with a sore upper-left back. It feels like I need to crack it to feel better. I was able to crack down the middle of my back, but I couldn't get the left side. Hopefully it'll fix itself for tomorrow.

Anyways, I went out for some shopping today. I hit Comic Book Shoppe, Toys R Us, T&T, Sportsmart, Canadian Tire, and Farm Boy. I got some comics, groceries, and new shoes.


^ New Shoes.

Dinner today -> Fried Rice with Cream of Chicken Soup.
I picked up some Fried Rice at T&T. Boiled a can of Cream of Chicken soup and poured it over the rice. Good stuff.


^ Fried Rice with Cream of Chicken Soup.

Useless Japan News:
NHK was going to show the "Earthquake Charity Concert" on TV tonight at 10:30pm (still free on Rogers CH829). It looked like they were going to chop up the concert into 5 half-hour segments over 5 nights? Abit wierd, but OK... But after the 1st song tonight, NHK they interrupted the concert with normal news. Too bad, as I was planning to watch the concert too.
Anyways, here is AKB48's part of the concert.


^ AKB48 at Earthquake Charity Concert.

Useless Idol News:
Hey, Gavin. While catching up on some AKB48 TV shows today, I found a better shot of the "Oshiri" Sisters doing their "Oshiri" gang sign. LOL


^ Oshiri Sisters w/ gang sign.
The "w" with the hands is suppose to represent butt cheeks. You should teach Yuto.

No comments:

Post a Comment