Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend Report: Rideau Overload

Some of my relatives were visiting this weekend to see my cousin's new house and my sister's new house.
My cousin has a piece of new furniture that I want: a Queen-sized Murphy Bed!


^ Faux-Closet tranforms into Queen-sized Murphy Bed.

They also have this neat old-style clock.


^ Clock.

Food this weekend ->
We had home made Chinese Pastries and Rideau take-out for lunch.


^ Rideau Take-out, Eggrolls, and Chicken Wings.


^ Homemade Chinese Pastries.

A few hours later, we had Rideau for dinner! This is Rideau overload!


^ Steamed Chicken, Chinese Greens, Fried Fish with Broccoli, and Fried Stuffed Tofu.


^ Sweet & Sour Porkchop, Salt & Pepper Squid, Rice Noodles with Beef & Pineapple, and Sweet & Sour Tender Steak.


^ Salt & Pepper Shrimp, and Seafood with Greens.

We also had a ton of cakes, cheese cakes, and fruits; but I forgot to take pics of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment