Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Report: Korean Short Ribs

I've been watching alot of NHK and CNN news coverage of Japan's disaster this weekend. It's so horrible. The earthquake has been upgraded to 9.0. It physically moved the island of Japan 8 feet closer to North America.
NHK (TV Japan) is free this weekend/week. Rogers Ch829. You may need to reset your Rogers box to get it.

Food this weekend ->


^ Soba with Korea Short Ribs.


^ Cheese and Garlic Bread made with fresh Paris Bread.


^ Garlic Butter Trout with Rice.


^ Korean Short Ribs and Chinese Greens with Rice.
Still got a few short ribs marinating for cooking sometime this week :P


^ Strawberries.
I got a big container full of Strawberries for only $2.50 at the SuperStore.

Useless Gaming News:
I downloaded the free trial of Lego StarWars III on XBox360. It's pretty fun. I think I'll pick it up when it comes out on March 22. I just have to decide if I want to play in on XBox360 or on Nintendo DS.

I finally got myself a couple copies of the Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Super Mario All-Stars on the Wii. 1 for me, and 1 for Gavin :)
It was released just before Christmas and sold out really fast. It was selling for about $100 on ebay. I paid regular price.


^ 25th Anniversary Super Mario All-Stars

Useless Idol News:
One of the album covers of the new AKB48 album was released. I'm not sure why there is a circus theme.


^ AKB48 Album Circus Cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment