Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Strike Fighters beat the Streaker Team

Dinner today -> Rib Eye Steak :)
Rib Eye Steak is on sale this week at Farmboy. I was in the mood for wings, but I couldn't pass up the steak deal. Maybe I'll get wings tomorrow?


^ Rib Eye Steak with Cucumber, Tomatoes, and Garlic Butter Mushrooms.

Useless CMC Strike Fighter News:
Had to eat dinner early today, because we had a CMC Strike Fighters game late tonight. We played Junkyard Dogs. A Tier B team (tier above ours), and the last team we lost to during the tournament earlier this year (aka: the game with the streaker in it ^_^. That's how everyone remembers them; and how they remember us).
It was a high scoring game, but in the end we beat them in extra innings 29-28! Great game. I almost hit the cycle. I got a single, double, and a triple, but no home runs.

Fongpay's Blooper of the Night: Fongpay striking out on an outside ball; called a strike; by Jeno! And after I gave him a Pepsi Strong Shot too!


^ Jeno on 1st. Minutes later, he called me out on Balls...

Fongpay's Highlight of the Night: Jeremy hitting a walk-off home run with 2 out and runners on 2nd and 3rd; in the final inning, for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment