Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Slow Rolling Grounder...

CMC Strike Fighters lost today 15-6. The score seamed worse than it was. They were hitting into our gaps (ie: a slow rolling grounder through Jeno's legs) and we committed more errors than they did (ie: a slow rolling grounder through Jeno's legs). LOL
Sorry Jeno. It was too funny not to mention :)

Dinner today -> Steak and Veggies... Round 2. FIGHT! Tiger Uppercut!
Using my +2 Fry Pan of Searing, I seared the outside of the steak abit more than I wanted, because Ben called me while I was cooking. Due to it's magical properties, the insides were not over cooked, but still the way I like it: bloody rare.
Veggies were cooked in the same pan as the steak, but with a blob of garlic butter today.


^ Steak and Veggies, Round 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment