Thursday, August 12, 2010

Round 3

Dinner today -> Steak and Veggies... Round 3. FIGHT! Shoryuken!
Cooked the last of the steak from the 3-pack I got from Farmboy. Veggies were simple tomatoes and mushrooms.


^ Steak and Veggies Round 3.
It looks good, and tastes even better :)

Useless Idol News:
3 members of Morning Musume are going to graduate from the group this fall: Kamei Eri, JunJun, and LinLin. Announced a few days ago, and I'm only finding out about this now. Gees..., I must have really converted to AKB48 fandom, because this news didn't really shock me that much (Well... Kamei was a shock, but the other 2 weren't so much).
3 gone in 1 shot is pretty dramatic for Morning Musume, since there are only 8 members in the group. But also announced was a 9th Generation audition to take place, to replace the members leaving.
It's too bad Eri has to graduate. She's one of my favorites.


^ Kamei Eri.
Story here.
(Credit to Hello Online!)

No comments:

Post a Comment