Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Spy! Spy!... an another Spy!

Dinner today -> Rideau Restaurant Take-out.
Ordered some Beef Chow Mein and Dry Fried Beef Rice Noodles for Ben and I for our pre-gaming dinner. I haven't had Rideau in awhile, and it still tastes so good.


^ Rideau Restaurant Take-out.

Useless Gaming News:
Played some 4 player Magic today. I lost every game as I got double teamed again. Gordon had some land shortages again. He needs to shuffle better.

Gavin had to leave early to do some work, so we played 3 player Settlers of Catan. Ben and I taught Gordon how to play with the Cities and Knights expansion.
It was a long game and Ben almost won. He screwed up when he didn't use his Alchemy card to set the die roll on his turn to draw and win. Right after that I played Spy! on Ben and took his Spy card. Used the 2nd Spy! card on Ben again and took his Deserter card instead of his Alchemy card. Then on Gordon's turn he played a 3rd Spy! on Ben and took his game winning Alchemy card :P
Because of Ben's mistake, Gordon won.


^ Early stages of Settlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment