Thursday, August 5, 2010

AKB48 Cards!

Dinner today -> Steak, Potatoes, and Tomatoes.
Basic steak with salt and pepper; then topped with abit of PC Steak Vinaigrette Glaze. Boiled potatoes, then halved and pan fried with rosemary. Plain quartered tomatoes.


^ Steak, Potatoes, and Tomatoes.

Useless Idol News:
I got another package in the mail today from Japan. I got my AKB48 Cards!
I special ordered them through J-List (NSFW). They were released last Friday and I got them in less than a week.


^ 4 AKB48 Card Sets.
I got Takahashi Minami, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kasai Tomomi, and of course Oshima Yuko :)
There are 4 rare cards per box, but I only got 2 of the rarer rare cards: Clear Yukirin and Clear Yuko. I was really hoping for an autograph card. Oh well. I'm still satisfied with the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment